Saturday 7 April 2012

The Case of the Missing School Bell

The Case of The Missing School Bell

It was Monday morning and I was playing tag with my classmates.  For some strange reason the bell did not ring but the teachers called us for assembly.  After assembly we lined up and went to our class, all of us except for Randy, who went to the bathroom.  I was talking to my friend Earlan when Sir came into the classroom and said, “The school bell has been stolen.”   We all stared in horror.  We all knew that a school would be nothing without a school bell.  I also knew that the principal would call me because I was a good detective.

She called me as expected.  I questioned her about the time that she noticed that the bell was missing.  She said she came into the office and the bell was missing.  I started looking for clues and found a footprint.  The print was about three inches wide and six inches long.  I told the principal to call all the students to the office, all appeared except Randy who hid in the bathroom.

I asked all of them to look for Randy.  So Ricky found him in the bathroom.  All the students put their feet on the print, but none matched until it was Randy’s turn.  We asked him for the bell and he said that he hid it in that principal’s draw.  The principal got the bell and Randy received detention for a week.  From that day Randy never stole again.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment