Monday 9 April 2012

The Fight

The Fight

            At school Michael had a delicious packet of peppermint, sandwich, popcorn, chocolate, sweets, lollipops and some candy sticks in his colorful bag.  The snacks in his bag smelt delicious.  While maths lesson was going on, the scent of his lunch caught my attention.  I had not eaten sandwich and popcorn in a long time.

            When the bell rang, Michael quickly hurried to the washroom, so I decided to steal a sandwich and a packet of popcorn, which smelled so delicious.  After taking Michael’s lunch I hurried to the gymnasium where we had basketball practice.  I was mistaken to do so because Michael was there playing basketball by himself.  He noticed my arrival and called me.  I tried to hide the popcorn and sandwich but he saw it.

            He came closer to me and asked me if the food was his.  I told him “no.”   He leaned forward and punched me in my mid section, which had me flying.  I jumped up and kicked Michael in the face knocking several of his teeth out, including two molars.  Michael fell to the ground clutching his cheeks as a result of the molars that came out.

            His screams were heard by teachers who rushed to the scene.  Michael was taken to the hospital where he was treated.  I was severely punished and from that day I never stole or fought again.

No comments:

Post a Comment